Being a leader doesn't mean carrying a certain title. In fact, smart companies develop leaders at every level. And smart people look for opportunities to lead in their communities, in their social circles, in their families and in their work groups.
At People First Productivity Solutions, we believe that everyone can be and should be a leader. If you'd like to develop as a leader, then this 8-part training series is a great place to start.
Here's how it works. We'll send you a daily e-mail for 8 consecutive days. Each one will introduce leadership theory and give you an application assignment so you can use what you've learned. You'll also get a few tools and resources, all at no cost whatsoever. It's our gift to you and our honor to support your emerging leadership.
In this series, you'll:
- Find out the differences between leading and managing
- Identify ways you already are a leader and learn to leverage those strengths
- Understand what others expect from leaders and the #1 thing you can do to meet those expectations
- Develop authentic presence as a leader
- Stretch yourself to step out of your comfort zone and into your role as a leader
- Learn 3 secrets for becoming a leader that others genuinely want to follow
- Set priorities and create a plan to activate your leadership
Join thousands of emerging leaders who have completed this email series. For a limited time, you can get it at no cost and no obligation. Click here to get started today and make 2016 your year to lead.